What’s a Heat Lance?
-High Velocity, High Temperature Hot Air–
The Ultimate Pavement Preparation Tool!
LAB Heat Lances are used to dry and prepare pavement cracks, potholes and distressed pavement surfaces prior to installation of repair materials. Separate valves which control the mixture of fuel and compressed air at the point of combustion allow the operator infinite control. Heat lances are often called a variety of names such as hot air lance, hot compressed air lance, HCAL, air lance, turbo torch and hot air blaster.
Air Lance Features and Benefits:
- Remove vegetation and debris
- Warm pavement surfaces
- Quick and easy operation
- Dry moist pavement defects
- High temperature Hot Air- reduces surface impingement
- Temperatures of up to 3000 degrees fahrenheit
- Velocity of up to 3000 ft per second
- Re-Melt and smoothing existing pavement repairs