Reasons Why You Should Be Using A Flame-Free Hot Air Lance
When it comes to sealing cracks, there are several different products and methods that can be used to get the job done. Making sure you are taking the proper steps, with the proper equipment will ensure you are getting the most out of your crack sealing project.
That being said, we are here to discuss the benefits of using proper equipment, such as LAB Manufacturing’s Flame-Free Heat Lances. LAB Manufacturing offers the original and highest quality flame-free heat lances on the market. Whether you are looking for an all-in-one solution, or just a heat lance, LAB has you covered with the best! Below are a few reasons why you should consider a LAB Manufacturing Heat Lance for your project.
A Job Done Right
There are a variety of heat lances and alternative tools that can be used to prepare your pavement. Given that preparation is the most important step of your project, making sure that everything is done properly the first time around is crucial. Here are some features that LAB Manufacturing’s Flame-Free Heat Lances offer over its’ competitors, to ensure the job is done right during preparation:
- LAB heat lances release hot compressed air, which dries moisture instantly, leaving a warm dry area ready for sealing. The flame is contained inside the combustion chamber.
- LAB heat lances produce a cleaning blast up to 3000 feet per second of high velocity hot air, cleaning deep cracks quickly.
- The hot air brings the pavement temperature to one that you can work in, even in the coldest of conditions.
- LAB heat lances are built out of stainless steel, which provides a long life and highly durable product.
- No more sending crews home after rainfall, just send them out with a heat lance!
- LAB is the original patented manufacturer of the only flame-free combustion system on the market.
Statements like “highest quality equipment” and “save money” may seem contradictory; however in the crack sealing industry, this is not the case. As mentioned earlier, making sure that the preparation stage is executed properly is essential. If not, it may cost you in the long run. You can assure a proper execution by using any of LAB’s high quality, flame-free heat lances.
To put into perspective, here’s an example of how important the preparation steps are: In the same way that a dentist prepares a tooth before filling a cavity, crews must prepare cracks to receive sealants. The better the preparation, the better the chance that the sealant will last and perform.
Preserve Your Pavement
Crack sealing is the single most cost-effective way to preserve the integrity of your asphalt and concrete pavement. The application may not be pretty, but it sure is rewarding. When cracks form, allowing them to sit and accumulate rain will only further the damages down the line.
Need a Heat Lance? Call Us Today!
LAB Manufacturing, Inc. has been serving the crack sealing industry with their high quality heat lances for over 20 years. At LAB, we have several models to fit your needs, on top of referrals and customers to show for our quality and performance. Ready for your heat lance? Contact us today!